Friday, December 01, 2006

This is NOT Africa


I had a bad feeling when the flight from Brussels to Chicago showed Planes, Trains, and Autombiles as their featured movie. What are they thinking? Fortunately I escaped O'Hare just in time.

I made it home 2 hours before the ice storm hit followed by the first blizzard in Oklahoma in who knows how long. Mark's scheduled flight into Denver was cancelled but he made it on another flight a few hours later. I just read that Chicago O'Hare has cancelled 265 flights.

I'm sitting in my warm home with my beautiful family amazed at the snow. This picture is looking out our front door.

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Danna said...

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! But I probably wouldn't be too thrilled to watch it wondering about whether or not I was going to make it home or not flying out of O'Hare!

So glad you are home safely. Looking forward to hearing about your latest adventures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home