Saturday, March 05, 2005

A Wonderful Week, On to Rwanda

I'll be shifting gears on this trip tomorrow. As soon as church is over I will be traveling with the resident Jinja missionaries to western Uganda on our way to Rwanda on Monday. We will stay with some good friends in Mbarara tomorrow night (about a five hour drive). I don't expect to be able to blog very often this next week as we'll be staying in guesthouses and away from Internet connections. The French keyboards are difficult as well!

It has been an exhausting yet fulfilling week here in Jinja. So many people seen and visited. There have been very early mornings and very late nights as every minute has been valuable. I have seen God move in powerful ways every day and it has been a privilege to be a part of it. I wish I could have more time to write about Alice, Moses, Ida, James, Grace, Sam, Lazarus, Ronald, and The Source. There is so much more to tell and not enough time.

I will close out the week in Jinja by preaching at Jinja Church tomorrow morning. As I mentioned before it is Friend Day and many of my old friends who are not church members have promised me they'll be there. I've invited my former electrician, some boda bodas (bicycle taxi drivers), more new Sudanese friends and many more. I'm hoping for a big crowd and for the Spirit to move powerfully.

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Shawn said...

Clint:
So happy to hear of the great success while you were in and about Jinja. Thank you God for allof the ways that you are working. Clint, I pray that your trip to Rwanda will be even more successful. I look forward to hearing all of those stories that you didn't have time to tell about. I hear a lunch over potatoe cakes coming!!! Just know, my brother that you arebeing raised to the father every day. Press on and have a great Friend day - Jinja Style - Shawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home