Sunday, March 08, 2009

Back to Africa

Briley and I are busy packing up for another trip to Africa. This will be my first in over two years and it will be Briley's first return trip since we moved home six years ago. We can't wait to get there.

We hope to accomplish several things while we're there for about 2 weeks.

  1. Reconnect and renew relationships with Ugandan friends / Christians / churches in Uganda and Rwanda.
  2. Reconnect and renew relationships with missionary friends in Uganda and Rwanda.
  3. Enjoy and see first hand the great work Bobby and Candice Garner are doing for Kibo Group.
  4. Observe the various Kibo Group projects and encourage the Africans who are working hard to serve others.
  5. Observe and learn from other successful development initiatives like the Millenium Villages in Uganda and Rwanda.
  6. Explore potential future development projects in Uganda and Rwanda.

We'll have to hit the ground running to accomplish all we want to. Please pray for easy travel, safety, and good health. Please pray for our children and Briley's Dad who will be spending some good Papa - grandchildren time while we're away. A huge thanks to him for allowing Briley and I to make this trip together!

3 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless, i am a student missionary currently in Botswana! I am from the Durant Oklahoma area! It is really neat to hear about everything you guys are doing, keep it up!!!!

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Terry Rush said...

I miss you all. Everyone is praying!

I love you today!

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger ANDRAINO ADAMS said...

Mr Pedro and his investment funding helped me achieve my project funding with the return of 2% rate in return for loan amount of 500,000.00 Euro to finance my project and it was very fast and secure so I will advise anyone here looking for loans or investors to contact Mr Pedro on WhatsApp:+1-863-231-0632 Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
Thank You.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home