Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Blog Sabbatical

I looked up and over a month has gone since my last post. I guess there is a good reason for that.

Do you ever go through a season of life that just wears you out and you have the need to be quiet and just be? That's where I've been at and still am there. Unfortunately the pace of life is rebelling against that thought!

So far 2007 has brought plenty of events and circumstances that I hadn't planned for. My heart tells me I'm better off spending as much of my time as I can just being still, reading, and allowing God's Spirit to teach and lead me. So that's what I'll try to do for now.

Sorry, I know that doesn't really fit the "good blogger" criteria. Hopefully it will get better soon.


For those of you interested in the ongoing Jinja work, Spencer and Emily Bogle have recently posted powerful and heart felt writings upon returning to Jinja post-accident.

1 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger DJT said...

So much has gone on in the time since your last blog. As always, you teach me. I rebel against being still. I am a VERY slow learner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home